Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things I love about my family


*the way Noah always wants to help his brother, and me with Lexie

*how big of a help Colby is - he always takes care of the kids when he gets home from work, and bathes them every night.

*the way Cutler says "I la-lew(love you) mama!"

*how good Noah is getting at reading. He actually sounds out the words and loves to learn

*the way Colby takes care of our yard. I have to say it's one of the nicest ones on our street

*how funny Cutler is - and thinks he is. he tells knock-knock jokes, plays rock/paper/scissors, counts to 10 (eight,nine,ten) then kicks your butt, and loves to tease Noah

*how good Lexie is. Seriously. she sleeps through the night. 'nuff said!

*I absolutely love watching Noah play soccer. He is so good, loves it so much, and this week he even made a goal!!!!

*how hard Colby works to provide us with whatever we need (or want).

I just have to say that I absolutely love being a wife and mom. I'm not gonna lie, it's the hardest job I've ever had, and ever will have. But also the most rewarding. At the end of the day, after all the yelling, the repeating myself over and over and over, the spanks (yes, I spank - so turn me in), the threats, you name it - hearing my boys tell me they love me means more to me than anything in the world.

Tonight, I just had to say

I love my family!
(not the best picture but it will have to do)

9 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Oh you better believe I spank too! You crack me up Tiff!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so cute. I love the boys and lexie they are so much fun. just for the record almost every mom spanks whether they say they do or not.

Lindsey R said...

You sure do have a cute family! That hubby of yours sounds amazing! What a great dad to bathe the kids every night!!! Oh and I spank too...

Kiesha said...

You do have a great family..and that family is SO lucky to have a great mom like you

Michelle said...

That is a sweet post, Tiff. I have still yet to meet little Miss Lexie. (Sorry we don't see you more!) But do I detect a little red head in your midst? Michelle

tammylozano said...

Tiffany thats great its always nice to have that extra help familys are wonderful!!!

Jenny said...

Isn't family the best thing ever!

Sherie said...

These are things I love about your family too!

The Millers said...

Sounds like there is lots to love! It's always nice when you can take a minute to think about all the things you love about your family, and not all the things that drive you crazy all day! Yeah for Noah on his first goal. Super exciting. Blake counts at us too, and I think it's so funny. And, I think that picture of Colby and kids is pretty cute.