Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm 3 months


*still smiling*

*I've finally grown into my long toes and feet*

*my dad seems to be the only person who can get me to talk - there's something about a little girl and her dad*

*my mom doesn't really have any stats on me right now(no dr. appt. this month)*

*still sleeping through the night*

* I love my binki!!*

*still don't really love the bath, but I'm getting used to it*

*I love playing with my tongue*

*my eyes are getting blue-er, my head is getting stronger, and my family still can't seem to get enough of me*

*oh, and I haven't lost any of my hair - yipee!!*

This one's for Makayla

I thought this picture was funny because Cutler is cheesing it and Lex looks like she's being cheesy. Funny kids.

9 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

She is so dang cute her and cutler look like their going to have the same cute CHEESY smile. and I love the dress it is very cute on her.

Staci... said...

SO SO CUTE!!!! She is getting so big!! The last pic is so cute!!!! How funny!!

stefanie said...

AHHHH, I just want to hold her and give her loves! October is much to far away for sure! I can't believe how much she is looking like Colby! She's just too cute!
Give them all loves for me!

.mel. said...

Oh my that last one is TOO funny! She totally looks like Colby, but I've already said that a hundred times now. The second to last one actually makes her look like a little chub... SO cute!

Sherie said...

OH miss Lexie... Gramma's little Pixie! What a doll...LOVE the pictures...and the one with Cutler! Priceless! x0x0x

tammylozano said...

TIFFANY LOVE THE PICS SHE IS GETTING SOOO BIG CUTE KIDS!!!

Lindsey R said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months! She is just darling and reminds me a lot of Makayla's girls! I think the hardest part of having a baby is getting no sleep, but you have it made! I can't believe she is sleepin through the night! That pic of her and Cutler is sooo cute!

Elisa said...

She is so dang cute! Yes, they grow out of that newborn stage so quickly! I love all the stages.

Kiesha said...

She is a doll! Note: The reason I didn't come over was becuase Dav had been sick and he still had a cough. Brennen forgot to mention that...or I would have been right over. I want to see her in person so bad! She is adorable..and it's true..she looks like her dad!