Friday, March 13, 2009

WOW! 5 years

I cannot believe it has been 5 years already. You know they say if you can make it through the first 5 years, you can make it to forever. Honey, it looks like you're stuck with me forever!

We've hit a lot of bumps and we've had tons of smooth sailing. I wouldn't change anything because every single day is worth everything we go through.


From this...

...to this

Marriage is like life, a journey to be savored every step of the way.
Sometimes there are sink holes where you need to hold hands to cross.
Other times there are beautiful fields where you'll hold hands and dance across.
Sometimes you'll just need to stop and hold hands.
Today you held hands and promised this would be so.
Remember always you are in each others' hands.

12 comments:

susiefarns said...

Congrats on 5 years. We will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary in exactly a month. I can't believe it. I don't really feel old enough to be married that long.

Kiesha said...

HappY FiVe YearS! It seems like yesterday you brought Colby and Noah to our family Christmas party for the first time... It's amazing how fast time flies!

Tiffany said...

I am tearing up!!!! Happy Anniversary to you!!! It will 5 years for us in August!!! Your family is so beautiful!

Lindsey R said...

5 yrs does fly fast...I had mine last year! You guys are so cute together! Congrats!

stefanie said...

That is such a good quote...I love it! Happy, happy anniversary guys! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! It was such a pretty, perfect day!
We love ypu guys!!

tammylozano said...

TIFFANY CONGRATS ON 5 YEARS YOU HAVE A GREAT FAMILY!!!!!

Sherie said...

Beautiful quote...and beautiful family...Here's to the next 5! Congratulations Colby and Tiffany...we LOVE you!!

Hillary said...

Happy Anniversary! Your family is so cute! How is the potty training going?

.mel. said...

Happy happy, happy happy, happy anniversary! 5years?! I can't believe it!

Staci... said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years and going strong that is quite the accomplishment!

The McGraths said...

You are so cute. I wanted so badly to be there the day you got married. It meant so much to me that you and your mom drove all the way to Cali for mine! You are so sweet! I'm happy to see your little family. You deserve it! Love you!