Friday, March 6, 2009

Sarge has a bath

In case you're confused, we call our boys the same name as their stuffed dogs. Weird, but whatever.

Last week on wash day I had pulled Cutler's bed apart and decided his dog, Sarge, needed to be washed. Well, I can't do it if he sees. I had put him in the pile, but hadn't gotten to that pile yet before Cutler saw him. He wasn't about to let me wash him. But I told him he was stinky and needed a bath. He didn't like that. So after a few minutes of argueing I told him to just take him back in his room. I just figured I would go get him right before I was ready to wash him. A couple of minutes later I could hear him in his room saying, "you dinky, sharsh. bath you" Lo and behold only a minute later he brought him back into me and said he was stinky and needed a bath. Luckily I was ready to do that load and I had him throw him in the washer. He just had to watch him for a while to know that he was ok.

5 comments:

stefanie said...

Holy posts!!
You've been busy!
That's so cute..he loves his sarge!!
We miss you guys!!

The Millers said...

I agree, you have been busy. I love that your boys have animals that they love. My boys aren't attached to anything like that, and I wish they were, because I think it's cute!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so cute. I wish the girls were attached to something, oh wait they are arguing with me. HA HA. We love cutler

Sherie said...

Oh Sarge and Bernard....you know they are "loved" when they need to have baths...I LOVE that. :)

.mel. said...

I agree with my mom... I love that they have to have baths too! So cute!