Saturday, April 4, 2009

a Cutler funny

So this probably won't be very funny to most of you, but it totally cracked me up so I have to put it on here. Just to remember.

Cutler is really talking now. He's late, but whatever. We'll take it. The other day Cutler, Lexie & I had been in town and had gone to visit Colby at J.J's Whenever we go there Cutler has to have ice in a cone cup. On the way home he was blabbin' something about ice or ice cream(which is his favorite treat right now). I told him we weren't getting ice cream, we had to hurry home because Noah was going to beat us there. I'm sure because I gave him such a long explanation, he's like any kid and doesn't want to listen to the whole thing and said...:

hand cupped around his ear "WHAT mama?! I no hear you. Eets tooo weeeendee."(it's too windy - wherever that came from???)

I just thought it was so funny.

5 comments:

The Millers said...

So funny! That is definitely one you'll want to remember.

Staci... said...

What a funny kid! That is super cute!!

Jessica said...

Cute Tiff! That age is the best. I crack up all the time at the things Easton comes up with.

Lindsey R said...

Ha...what a comedian! I love hearing things kids say, there the best!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so Cutler to throw something like that in there to make you laugh.