Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update

So after neglecting my own blog for what has felt like forever, I decided I'd better update. I just didn't feel like there was anything great to blog about, so I turned to the way overdue tags I have received.

Bag Tag


I don't have what you call the cutest purse/bag, but it works for all the stuff I feel I need to carry around at all times. I can't even believe what I had inside this little thing: Dixie Direct card and directory, 2 sets of keys, temple recommend, cafe rio g.c., St. George Day Spa g.c.'s and menu, Massage Envy G.C., Fabulous Freddy's gas card, pen, wallet, wipes, 2 diapers, a bank receipt and a costco receipt, 2 paperclips, some change, an almost empty pack of gum, lipgloss, costco coupon, and my camera which I was using to take the picture, obviously. I think that about covers it all. I am going to Park City with some friends for the weekend, and my goal is to find a super cute purse that I can double as a diaper bag, that doesn't have to fit the world in. Wish me luck!

I don't know what this tag is called, but here it goes!

10 Years Ago: I didn't know which way I was going in life, and was just living from day to day. I was working at Rococo's and loved hanging out with my friends all night after work. We had such a fun group of kids that all worked together. It was a blast!

*On My To-Do List: Short-term: empty and reload the dishwasher, get the kids lunch (I'm blogging instead, poor things), start getting the house ready for my weekend away. Long-term: Get caught up on all scrapbooks (I don't know how that's going to happen), find a new home or lot to build a new home.

*5 places that I've lived: Milford, St. George, Minersville, Provo, back to St. George

*5 jobs I have had: Maid (I'll never do that again) & hostess @ Rococo's, NA at Milford Hospital (or that), Insurance Secretary, Waitress (P.F. in provo), Cashier and title clerk at St. George Ford.

*What I would do if I became a billionaire: First, I'd get out of debt. Then pay cash for a new home. I'd help out whoever needed it, make sure my children would be taken care of, and go on vacation

*Bad habits: pull out my eyelashes(Allie I do this too), pick at my split ends, chew on my fingernails, and pick at my toenails

*Things I enjoy: my family, being outdoors, curling up on the couch in a blanket on Sunday after church while kids are taking a nap, fast little get aways.

*Things people don't know about me: I think everyone knows everything about me since I've started this blog. Between posts and tags, there's not much else to tell.



Ok, for all of you who keep tagging me, you're done! I think everyone knows all they need or want to know about me. I just don't think there's that much more I can tell about myself. After all, I'm not that interesting. And since I had to get a picture for my bag tag, I found some pictures of other things I have been doing. Imagine that, I have been doing things.

7 comments:

Kaymee said...

Oh, I would love to buy a lot to build a home on!! Don't think that will happen in Vegas though :) See you Friday!!! Yay!!

Sherie said...

Tiff, I'm all about a cute purse! You and Stef are in the season of life when you have a combo diaper bag/purse...what should we call it? a...Diapurse? I wish you luck in your quest to find a cute one!
love ya,
xoxo

Maren & Danny said...

Have fun this weekend! Good luck with the 'diapurse' shopping! he he he! :0)

The Millers said...

It's so fun to get away with friends. Have fun!

.mel. said...

whats with all the gift certificates?! Use those babies!!!

Tiffany said...

Man I totally remember working with you at Rococo's! Time flies!

Jennie said...

I agree with Melanie, I don't know how you have gift cards still in your purse...mine never last that long! Have fun purse hunting!