Thursday, February 21, 2008

This one's for you, LaRae

For those of you who don't know, LaRae is my SIL Jennifer's mom. She and Wayne were down this past weekend and she told me how she loves getting on here and looking at the crazy things Cutler does. Well, this one's for you, LaRae!

Cutler has figured out how to climb up the ladder to go down the slide, I hate it. I don't know why I should be surprised, he climbs up everything else. I just get so worried that he won't get his feet under him the right way, and he's going to go off the slide backwards. I told Colby the night Cutler did this that we will be going to the E.R. this summer, if not sooner, with this child.

4 comments:

Sherie said...

Yipee Cutler! You totally have that mastered..what the heck is Mom worrying about?....too funny!
Keep it up, you'll be a stunt man before long!
love you Cutler!
xoxoxo

Morgan said...

That is a cute video! I love his hat too!

The Millers said...

No fear! I agree that you ARE going to end up in the emergency room with that kid ...sooner or later!

stefanie said...

Crazy Cuter...he makes me laugh!