Thursday, February 21, 2008

And he's off...!

I know I hardly ever post things about Noah, and I feel bad about it. But the truth is, he's not really learning new and dangerous things like Cutler. They're just at different stages in their lives. But Colby got this video of him riding his bike like a pro the other day so I thought I'd share. He's so big now. He's actually almost too big for his bike. He got it in '06 for Christmas and it's almost time for a new one.

(I dont' know why the video isn't very good quality, sorry.)

6 comments:

Sherie said...

Noah, you ride that bike like a PRO! I remember when you first took off on that bike, and it seemed so big...now it seems so small! Time for a new one! Yeah Mom and Dad!
Love you Noah!
xoxoxo

Christan said...

Thanks for the kick in the pants Tiff! I really needed it!

Morgan said...

Those are pretty sharp turns!! Good job!

.mel. said...

Go Noah, Your a pro!

The Millers said...

Way to go Noah. Your riding so good!

stefanie said...

Nice bud!! You'll have to teach Smith this summer!