Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine's

The day actually started out very busy for me, as usual. I wanted to make the cards we took around, but when I got started I realized I needed a few supplies. It was about 11:00 and I still wasn't even ready for the day. After running around trying to get ready, running into town to retrieve the things I needed and trying to get back home before Cutler fell asleep in the car all by 1:00 was a challenge. But I managed. I made cupcakes and had Noah tell me everyone he wanted to take them too. He was so cute about it:

"Mr. Cahoon (our little old neighbors across the street, they love our boys. He calls both of them this). Brea. The twins. Oh and my teacher, don't forget her, I know where she lives, she just lives right there (pointing out the window)."

And we couldn't forget about all the grandma's and papa's. He is such a thoughtful little boy.

I got a new camera...it's awesome. 8.0 megapixels(whatever that is) and the biggest LCD screen, 2.5". The best thing about it...it takes clear pictures. I am not a great photographer, but as most of you have witnessed, my other camera was starting to go downhill. Colby had these adorable aprons made for him and the boys, they are SO cute! (thanks Sherie) And he made dinner, wahoo!! I love when I don't have to cook, and Valentines is the absolute worst day to try and go out to dinner, especially with kids. We don't do the babysitter thing, grandma's are much easier but it was Valentine's and they wanted to celebrate too. He made this Primavera Pie and it was delicious. I have to say it...Another spoiled day for me. The last picture was just today of the boys eating lunch, I thought it was cute and wanted to post it.

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Sherie said...

Wow..you are surrounded by Handsome men!~K~ Who wouldn't want to have their Valentines
dinner cooked and served to them by these 3 good looking chefs?...
The aprons are SWEET! Very nice camara..the pictures are great! Keep snapping..I can't get enough of those adorable boys!
XOXO

.mel. said...

So cute! Love the aprons! It's about time you got a camera, your pictures were pretty blurry!

Sherie said...

Continued from above.....Tiffany, the extra time and effort you made for the darling Valentine card is not unnoticed...it is darling!...and my diet went on hold long enough for me to eat one of the yummy cupcakes ! I relished every bite. Thank you Noah for thinking of us Gramma's and PaPa's!
xoxo

The McGraths said...

sounds like you had a great day. and congrats on the new camera.

stefanie said...

That picture of the boys eating lunch is too cute. And Colby you look mighty handsome too! ;) My mouth is seriously watering looking at that primavera pie, I might just have to make that next week. Yummy! I'm excited about your camera!

The Millers said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentines day - definitely spoiled. That new camera will be so nice!

Clint Rogers said...

Colby the Master Chef!

Kaymee said...

I love those "good" days! You area a spoiled one!! :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun day Tiff! Aren't new cameras so much fun? :)

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Sheesh Tiff you are spoiled! That food looks delicious! Your boys are so dang cute!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey again! Eric and Janae want an invite to your blog. The e-mail is ericence@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

I just love you little family! Sounds like another spoiled day for you! Fun!

Morgan said...

Yum! that pie looks so good!! I am glad you had a good day!!