Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Parade of Homes

These are some pictures from the beautiful homes in the parade this year. I was dumb and only took this many photos, there was so much to look at I wasn't thinking about pictures. From the top: This home was ginormous! It was the 21,000 sq. ft. home, which I thought was very nice. Now, for those of you who saw it, yes it was huge, and no you wouldn't ever be able to find your children in it, but besides the fact that it was huge, I thought it was actually a very livable home. Most of the homes you see are decorated so extravagant, and seem like you couldn't even live in them. This one, to me was actually not like that. The next two pictures are the craft room of another of my favorites. If I were to build a home, I would definitely have a room just like this. In the middle picture, you can't tell very well, but the cupboards have little holes in them with ribbon hanging out. Such a great idea. And the one side of the island was slotted for 12X12 paper, awesome! This room was thought through very well I thought. The rest of the pictures (except the last one) all come from the same house. My absolute favorite, #12! The middle left and bottom middle are the same room. A boys sports room. So cute, the football field was magnetic! The middle pic there was the craft room, the end picture obviously of the back yard, and the bottom left picture, you can't tell very well, but I was taking a picture of the train going around the ceiling. It was so cute. This home was my all time favorite, it just seemed like it was built for a family and decorated so cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Was that the craft room??? Holy Moly! If I had that beautiful of a craft room, my family would NEVER see me again.

The Millers said...

I loved that Craft room too! Maybe one day.