Thursday, February 14, 2008

In honor of LOVE day!


I have actually been tagged a couple of times to do this, but I felt like I had done too many tags so I passed. Then the other day Colby asked me why I hadn't done a post about him since everyone else had, so I thought I'd better do one. Plus it's love day, and he's my love.
What is his name? Colby
How long have you been married? Almost 4 years!
How long did you date? 1 month; engaged 2 months - super fast!!
How old is he? 28 (29 in April)
Who eats more sweets? Definately ME
Who said I love you first? I would say Colby
Who is taller? Uh...Colby..Duh
Who can sing better? I don't know that either of us has the best voice, but I would say Colby
Who is smarter? Colby
Who does the laundry? Me, and I hate it.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Colby.
Who mows the lawn? Definately Colby. Although I would if I had to.
Who cooks dinner? Colby loves to cook, but I try to have it ready or at least started by the time he gets home from work so we can get it over with.
Who drives? He does
Who is more stubborn? That would be me.
Who asked who out first? Colby asked me.
Who proposed? again, Colby
Who has more siblings? we have the same...3 each
Who wears the pants? I would like to say Colby, but I think I do.
All the boys I love

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Perfect day to do this tag! It's fun to hear about you guys.(though I probably could have guessed it all)

Sherie said...

Wow..Colby, you might be tall, but it doesn't come close to describe who you are..how about "giant among men"...or how about the term "dime a dozen"...not many come from the mold you were made from. All I know is I'm grateful everyday that you are a part of our family...we are all stronger because of you...
XOXO

The McGraths said...

What a cute picture of the boys! I have the same outfit for Jake. And i got tons of compliments on it. Jason is about to fit into it and i can't wait!