Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sick!

So, Friday morning, the day I went up to Park City to hang out with some friends, I woke up with a cough that hurt like a mother coming from my chest. The whole weekend I was sick, and I still am pretty stuffy. Colby has also come down with it and therefore, we are a sick family. The boys have yet to get anything and we are hoping to keep it that way. Our parents have been helping take care of them while we are on the mend. After I have somewhat recovered I will post about my exciting girls weekend getaway. It really was a blast! Until then...

7 comments:

Kaymee said...

Hope you will be 100% all the way around :)

Maren & Danny said...

Wow- it is really going around! Owen had pnuemonia & Adee had bronchitis last week- UGH! I hate seeing my kids sick! :0( Hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to see if you got a new 'diapurse'...

Morgan said...

Darn! I hope you guys feel better soon!

The McGraths said...

I'm so sad you are still feeling sick! I hope you get better soon. It was so good to see you. Get better!

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear that you guys are sick. Kurtis has had a cold too and so far Sammy and I have dodged it. Hopefully we make it through without getting sick.

The Millers said...

We hope you guys feel better soon too!

Larsen Family said...

Tif, I hope your feeling better.