Thursday, May 31, 2012

May instagrams

  1. Cutler's last soccer game
  2. He found Sarge!!
  3. Picture day at dance
  4. He was sick from eating 2 hotdogs, ice cream, candy, dinner + dessert!
  5. He just wanted his picture taken because of #6
  6. She ate 3 plates! None of us have ever seen her eat this much!!


  1. Happy Birthday papa Kent!
  2. Enjoying the sun
  3. I was making my handout for yw and knocked the mod podge off the table :(
  4. My finished handout
  5. Finally got his buzz!
  6. The boys' last day of school teacher gift



  1. Happy birthday gramma Sherie!
  2. She finally trusts the floaties
  3. Trying to catch up on the blog
  4. Swimming at grandma Miller's without water shoes = sore toes!!
  5. Having a picnic while Cutler's at one of his camps

1 comment:

The Millers said...

It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun this summer! I can't believe you stopped to take a picture of the spilled mod-podge I would have been terrified it was going to stick to the floor! I really need to get my phone switched over so I can do instagram...it looks fun!