Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sarge

Sarge is Cutler's little stuffed dog. He never left his sight...until one day he was gone. We didn't really notice him missing until we got back from our cruise last year. I just figured Cutler packed him and he would either show up at someone's house, or he was left in Cedar when Gramma Sherie took them camping. We pretty much considered him gone forever. It was truly the saddest thing. Almost daily I would ask Cutler "Where's Sarge?" Kinda just to be funny, but to remind him that we miss him.

Well, one night the kids were in bed, suppose to be sleeping. I could hear Cutler in his room getting into things, and I was only minutes away from going in there and telling him to get to bed. All of a sudden he walks out of his room, hands behind his back, and a big ol' grin!

"Guess what I found?" he says. What? says me
Then he pulls him out!

I literally almost cried! It was honestly the happiest night of my life. I had to hold him and smell him and just hug him. I really missed him like he was mine!

Oh Sarge!! We missed you!!

You better believe that dog went with us everywhere for a week straight. 

1 comment:

Sherie said...

OH SARGE! I missed you! I'm SOOO glad you are found! Please don't go missing again ;)