Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lexie's 2 much fun

May 15th was Lexie's last day in her cute little '2 much fun' dance class. So, they of course have a little review of all the songs they dance to, and we can come watch her. I was so excited because we haven't seen her dance since November! All of her grandma's were there to watch too.
At first she was a little hesitant to go get dressed. So I took her over to Miss Cassie, and she helped her get her little outfit on. I went back to take pictures and enjoy the show! Well, the show was short lived! She danced the first song, and that was it. Literally! I'm glad I took these pictures because it's all I got.





I tried and tried to bribe her with everything I could think of to get her to go back out there.
But nothing. She wasn't about to.
She didn't even want to go out with her dad and have a little picnic!




She wouldn't even let me take a picture of her and Miss Cassie.
When it was all over, and we got into the car I started feeling bad. Is that so mean? I was so annoyed that she wouldn't go out there. She had done it before, but this time there were a lot more people, and it just scared her to death. Thinking about it now, I can't believe I wasn't more sympathetic to her.
Hopefully next year she'll be a little less shy!



1 comment:

Sherie said...

Gramma knows you are a beautiful dancer.. I can't wait for you to show me next time!