Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last hoorah!

We had to get together one more time before Shan & Jennifer left. So their very last night here, we barbecued at my parents. Of course the kids swam, and we sat around and visited. It was a long night. I think we finally left at around 11:15. Half of the kids had fallen asleep, and the other half didn't want to say goodbye. I got my emotions from my mom, so I had to duck my head, hug and run before I started crying. I knew it would happen, I just didn't want to have a cry-fest with everyone. I did it by myself, in the car. 

Apparently these are the only pictures I took. I thought I took more. At least I had good intentions.


These two were completely entertained watching the hamster. 



1 comment:

The Millers said...

Your better than me...I don't have any pictures from that night. Well now I do -- because I will steal yours!