Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day

This year the kids and I went to Minersville with my mom. Colby had to work in Cedar, so on our way home, she dropped us off at Kristen's house where all the Labrum's already were! We barbecued, played volleyball, had a water fight, and just had fun talking and still learning new things about each other.
Because of a certain Christmas present I give, I took A TON of pictures. But don't worry, I'll spare you! These are just a few of the fun things that took place

We ate hot dogs and hamburgers. The next day we found out Cutler ate at least 8 hot dogs. And they weren't your average dog. They were huge!! Like 2 inches around huge! 8!



Funny story...Katie, she's a hoot!! Her and McKennah had gone to get a shaved ice. Her favorite kind is cinnamon, which I think is a weird shave ice flavor, but whatever! It's yellow... I think it should be red... it totally turns her teeth yellow! Check those things out!! She really does brush :)

Rigby is my kids new favorite babysitter. He plays with them and they have so much fun with him. Even Lexie loves having him babysit. These two were playing tag and I thought it was so cute.


Kristen's family have now moved. Rob got a new job up north, so they're gone! We will miss seeing them at every family function. Rob truly is the entertainment, and Cutler's best buddy number 1! [that means he's the first best buddy;)]


1 comment:

The Millers said...

Looks like a fun time. I don't think I would keep getting a cinnamon snow cone if I knew it was going to stain my teeth yellow!