Friday, May 16, 2008

She's here!!

This morning at 3:35, Addison Mae Curtis finally graced us with her presence. She's actually about 2 weeks early, but we were so ready for her to be here. She weighed 5 lb 15 oz, and has lots of dark hair. She looks just like Kadence. So much I couldn't stop laughing about it when I was holding her. Mom and baby are doing great and trying to get some sleep after the long night. Makayla's water broke yesterday, late afternoon. She wasn't really having contractions, and once she got to the hospital and all hooked up, she started having some good ones until they finally upped her pitocin and had her move to her side. Then they stopped. At about 12:30 I told them to call me when she started pushing. They called around 2:45 but I missed the call, go figure. I suddenly woke up at 5:15 and rushed to the hospital. She's adorable Makayla, good job!!

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

how tiny. how precious.
Mom looks great for just having a baby... I wish I could have pulled that off back in my 'delivery days'. toodles, Sheila

Morgan said...

She's so tiny! what a pretty thing. congratulations to the whole family! :)

Sherie said...

Congratulations Makayla & of course to Cory and the girls on a new baby sister!, she is darling! 3little girls...are so much fun, you have lots to look forward too!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Makayla and you of course being an Aunt is so much fun! Our little one should be here soon! We can't wait!

The Millers said...

We are excited to meet her! We are still sick around here, but hopefully we'll be better soon!