Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Best Friend...

So I'm totally behind on life itself right now, but I had to do this post. And it's going to be completely humiliating to me, but it's worth it. This post is dedicated to TaLu (Tay - loo), even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't even get on the blog. She has 3 little kids: Kadynce 2 1/2; Kymber 1 1/2; Gage 5 mos. I love her to death, and we have been through a lot together.

So, TaLu's birthday was last Monday, and I just haven't sat down to do a post for her yet. So here it is. And like I said, it will be more humiliating for me! I can't believe we actually went to school looking like this!
We first met at a birthday party in the 2nd grade. We were in the same 3rd grade class, and from there it's history!

We thought we were the shiz on the moped. Whatever! I don't think we were even 16, that's probably why. (What is my outfit?)


In 2003, before we were both married, we went to Hawaii with 6 other girls. We had the time of our lives! I totally wish I would have done more trips like that back then.

So, even though she's more than likely not going to see this, I have to say... TaLu, I love you so much! We've had some great times, tons of laughs, many with tears and pee, and tons of tears. Sad ones. I remember only one time that we went almost a half a school year not speaking. Why did we do that to ourselves? I love that we can speak only a handful of times during the year, and pick up right where we left off. You are my best friend!!

Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

Love the old pics!!!

Jenny said...

How fun to have such a good friend for so long!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Holy cow Tiff! Love the bangs on the moped! You guys were hot!

Jessica said...

I haven't seen TaLu forever. Tell her I said hi! And I can't believe you actually posted some of those pics. They are priceless!!! :)

Julie Kohler said...

Ahem, that wouldn't be Mrs. Cowley's class, would it? I'm pretty sure you could find me in that little reminder of the 80's, but if you post it I will have to hunt you down! So fun to see those pics, I'm pretty sure we all had those bangs at one point in time!!