Friday, May 23, 2008

Late again

First, let me apologize to Janet. I'm sure she was on here yesterday wondering what fabulous things I would say about her on her birthday, only to find...nothing!! Aren't I just a sweet daughter-in-law?! Well, the day before yesterday I started back up with this stupid sickness that my family has already had. Then yesterday I went up to help Makayla finish packing things up, and today, wouldn't you know it...I layed around, mostly in bed, most of the day!! Oh, I am so tired of this, and really I'm more tired than anything. Except for the cough.

Anyway, on to Janet. I think I've already warned everyone how April & May are for this family. So, I apologize to any of the family who didn't make it on here yet. Truly I haven't really felt up to blogging. But Janet, I want to say I hope you had a great day and got all the things you wanted. We love you!!
Happy Birthday!!!
(on thursday)

No comments: