Monday, March 17, 2008






HapPy St. PatRicK's DaY!!




Today was such a FuN day! Colby has been working a ton lately so he decided to take the day off - Yippee!! So he took Noah to school and then we went and got a few Easter things for the boys. When we picked Noah up from school we took the boys to lunch at Pizza Factory, we haven't been there in forever. Later, Colby took Noah up to Enterprise pheasant hunting for the last time for a while, and I spent some time with Cutler shopping and then just hanging out. Here is a picture of the boys at lunch, Gramma Sherie bought them their cute St. Patty's day shirts. Cutler was not cooperating as usual, he was starving so this was the best we could get.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Pat to you too. Also, Happy Anniversayr a few days ago. You look so pretty in your wedding dress and all. Your boys are as cute as they get too.

the johansen's said...

They're so cute! I hope you wore green today. I don't know if Sherie told you, but the gangs coming down this weekend! We hope to see you and the boys!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Such AdOrAbLe boys! Just wait a few years and you'll have your hands busy beating off the girls!

stefanie said...

So cute! I'm such a terrible mom...my boys shirts weren't even clean and we didn't do anything special. Honestly, I don't think we even told them it was a "holiday". I'm a SLACKER!

The Millers said...

Cute shirts! Your so lucky to have Sherie. I wish someone would take care of all the holiday clothes for me!

Sherie said...

What a Lucky day for all of you! Noah and Cutler look so handsome in their shirts!...Cutler you are a dang cute "little Hooligan" ! Noah, you just look so grown up!
We are Lucky ones !
Love you,
xoxo