Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Girls Weekend!

Almost 2 weeks ago, I was able to get away and visit some friends I haven't seen in years! In '01-'02 I went to hair school up in Provo at Dallas Roberts Academy, and although I will say I did not love hair school, I made some great friends there. We came from all over - Florida, Wyoming, Vegas, and Utah. We were able to stay at Kass' parents condo in Park City and we had a blast! Once we all got there, the laughs never stopped. We went to dinner, shopped, got pedicures, shopped some more, did mud masks, played some games and laughed. I wish so bad I wouldn't have felt the way I did, but I still had a great time. Sunday morning Kass & Elisa had to dig our cars out it snowed so much! It was so much fun getting together and seeing all you girls again!!

*disclaimer: we didn't take many pictures, we were too busy having fun. The ones we did take are after 10:00 at night, so don't judge because we all went to hair school - it was late, we didn't care what we looked like!!

2 comments:

Kaymee said...

It was definitely a blast!! I think about it all the time!!

The Millers said...

How fun to get to play with your old buddies! Too bad you were sick!