Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our 4th Anniversary! 4 years is definitely not a long time, but for me it just feels like we've been together forever already (I mean that in a good way) ! We've been on 2 cruises, Hawaii, Disneyland 3 times, and Palm Springs. We've lived in 3 different homes, and hope to settle into our 4th home to raise our family in the near future. Oh ya, and we've added a child to make 2!
Here are some facts about our wedding day:
  • We got married in the afternoon at 2:00, I am so not a morning person
  • We had asked a specific person to marry us and they almost didn't let him because nobody had told the temple, miscommunication on our part
  • It was supposed to be windy and possible rain, we had the most beautiful weather that day! (there was an 'angel' helping us out!)
  • After Colby & I left the temple we were starving so we went to McDonalds drive-thru and got a hamburger, Colby in his tux and me in my dress!
  • I forgot to wear my slip under my dress so it wasn't puffy and cute
  • I don't have any pictures of my cake or of my reception at all
  • A friend got us our room for the night, so we drove to Vegas and when we got there they had over-booked the hotel, we had to stay at some dive across the street
  • They were doing road construction right as you got to Vegas and you had to detour, we totally got lost

Just some fun and funny memories of our special day. Colby, I love you and hope to have many, many more years of fun!

17 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Four whole years. Crazy and Congrats.

Amber S. said...

Congratulations! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day! I am so glad to be able to keep in touch. Have a Happy Anniversary!

Maren & Danny said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot that we share this day-but we've got ya by 5 years! :0)

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe how time flies. Kurtis and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary in June! Man we are getting old.

Sherie said...

Happy Anniversary Colby & Tiffany! You have packed a lot of love into those 4 years...Here's to many more...can't wait to see what's ahead!
Love you two!
xoxo

Morgan said...

Congratulations!! That is hilarious about Mcdonald's, the hotels, the detour!!

The McGraths said...

Happy 4 years! And to many more to come!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Congrats on the big 4 years! Every year is a milestone! Just imagine what it'll be like in another 4 years! Hope your anniversary was great!

Kellyn said...

Thanks for coming over to our site! Kyle and I had fun looking at yours, very fun family...BOYS! I love it! Oh and the next time you head to a car auction could you pick us up one, that is AWESOME!

ShEiLa said...

Thank you for the invitation, even if I did ask, I want to say that I am not a stranger...but I am stranger than most. Very cute template...it has changed since I last saw it. I love it when the blog shows a bit of your personality. Thanks again!
-toodles- Sheila

T.K. said...

Congrats on the 4 years sounds like the wedding day was fun and exciting!! Those times are what are so exciting and fun to look back on!! You 2 are so cute!!

The Millers said...

Congrats! I had never heard about the hotel. That stinks! Hope you did something fun.

Clint Rogers said...

As they say in politcs: Four more years!

Staci... said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

.mel. said...

Happy Anniversary! (sorry it's late on my part) I haven't got the internet for a week! I thought I was going to go crazy not checking blogs!! Hope you had a fun day!

Kaymee said...

It's amazing how much we can do in so little time!!!! THose are fun little memories of that day!! I don't know if I can remember stuff like that! it's been almost 7!! :) You looked awesome by the way!!!

stefanie said...

I totally remember the McDonalds run and I swear my mom has to have pics of the reception. It was so, so, beautiful. I'm late commenting but I get points for calling you on the right day right?!