Monday, January 7, 2008

Where is it?

I have to admit it... Cutler still has a binky. But only at nap time and bed time. The rule is he has to put it in his bed when I get him out. And he does NOT like it. So what usually happens is I'll tell him to put it in his bed and he'll chuck it in there. Like, "I'll do it but I'm not happy about it!" If he could talk, that's what he would say. And when he throws it, it usually goes behind the bed. On a couple of occasions he has watched me climb under the bed to retrieve the stupid thing. He is going through a phase of 'needing' it more often right now, and will stand at the side of his crib reaching for it. If he can't reach the one inside, he'll do this, and try to find one!


4 comments:

T.K. said...

Tiff, I cannot help but laugh he is too funny.... looks like you have your hands full. I cross my fingers, Kayson was so naughty when he was little. But what I can say is, relish the moment, he'll be big before you know it.

The Millers said...

He is getting so smart!

Maren & Danny said...

that is too funny! They do mimick everything we do don't they! Scary!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a determined little man on your hands. Sammy used to be addicted to her binky, but we took it away right before she turned one.