Friday, January 11, 2008

Pooped!

Luckily for you all, I don't have a picture for this one. While the boys and I were doing the puzzle, Colby had Cutler in the bath. All of a sudden I hear this- "Oh my heck! Cutler just pooped in the bath tub!" I sat there for a minute because I really didn't want to have to clean it up. But of course, mom to the rescue! While Colby watched, I got Cutler out, wrapped him in the towel, and carefully - very carefully got out each toy and put into a plastic bag to be thrown away. Then I took one of the toys that's like a scoop and used it to put the poop in the toilet, then drained the water. GROSS!! In all the hundreds of baths I've given, I have never had to clean poop out of the tub, and it's even my own child! I went into turbo mode and got the Pine-Sol and Clorox cleaners and went to work. Cutler hadn't been cleaned yet, so at least that didn't have to be done again, so I refilled the tub and let Colby finish.

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Are you serious? Gracey would poop in the bathtub all the time!!!! I hated it and seriously feared it every day while she was a baby to 1year old.

Hillary said...

Tiff,
If that is the first time for him you are lucky. Taylor does that all the time, and of course I have to clean it up. I finally have decided she doesn't get her bath till she has had her morning poop! Hey we need to get together one of these days to let the kids play and to catch up. Let me know when you are free.

Kaymee said...

Better to clean it out of a tub, than smashed all over the crib :) (i had that one before, actually, Brian did) You are so nice to clean it up for your hubby!!

The Millers said...

I'm with everyone else, I can't believe you have never had that experience before - it's the worst. Hopefully it's the last time too!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are one lucky girl. I cannot count how many times Samantha has pooped in the bath tub and it is sick!! Sorry that you had to experience it, and hopefully it is the last time that happens.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Ahhh YUCK! I hate when they do that. Good thing they are so cute huh! My kids have both done it a couple of times and it is definately not a pretty site! Hope for your case he doesn't do it again! haha

Phill, Allie, and kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Oh the fun of motherhood. Hannah was a pro at that. We finally figured out that paper cups work as good scoops then you can just throw that away too. YUCK!