Friday, January 11, 2008

Ouch!!

This picture really does it no justice! I had finished with the poop and back to puzzling with the boys, and Colby was finishing with Cutler in the bath. All of a sudden I hear this loud thud, and then the cry. I knew it was bad by his cry, so I yelled in there but got no response. Just as I was getting ready to go check it out, Colby came out with Cutler wrapped in his towel with this goose egg that was already green! He seriously came out only about 1 minute after it had happened. This picture was taken about 5 minutes later and it does not show how bad it really was! Now that everyone is in bed, it has finally gone down some, and it's no longer green, just red and about half the size. So sad!! I don't even want to know what else can go wrong tonight!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Ouch! What a tough guy!

The Millers said...

That looks way worse than it did on Saturday night! He had to hit pretty hard. What a trooper.