Friday, January 11, 2008

SleepOver!

We are braving our first sleep over ever tonight! For Christmas, Shan & my dad gave Jennifer & my mom tickets to 'Wicked' in L.A. They left this morning and will be coming home tomorrow evening and we get to have the boys over. Makayla offered to take Blake, and I get Carson & Michael. So far the day has actually gone really well. Noah is the only one who has gotten out of hand for the most part. I've been very surprised at how easy they have all been. I don't know why, they all play pretty good together and Cutler just wants to tag right along with them. Thankfully Makayla was here to entertain me for the day while they all played. And I even got Cutler, Noah, and Michael to all have a nap at the same time! (I'm kind of feeling like I could do this multiple boy thing. Of course I don't want to jinx myself, I would love a girl someday.) Now that it is night, and time to settle down, we did a puzzle (thanks Jennifer) and now the boys are (sort of) watching the movie she brought too - Superman! They are so funny, each of the boys are a character in the movie, and they are acting it out right along with it! Boys!!




Now just wish us luck for bedtime!

6 comments:

The Millers said...

Tiffany - you guys really are the best for watching our kids. We had so much fun at Wicked! But, by the way our boys are talking they might have had more fun. I hope they were really good and that you and Colby didn't go too crazy. We owe you big - let us repay the favor when you two want to go on vacation!

The Millers said...

Oh, and I want copies of your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer's boys are great- I am glad that the boys had a fun time together.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish my kids lived closer to their cousins!

Brad and Kaci said...

Looks like you had quite the weekend. Never a dull moment with boys-that's for sure.

WESTWOOD'S said...

Your boys are so cute! Aren't boys so much fun? Always making some kind of a mess. I am glad that you found my blog, now we can keep in touch.