Monday, October 22, 2007

Spoiled again!

Today, for me, was a good day. It didn't start out so great- Colby wasn't suppose to work but ended up having to(joys of being the g.m.), so I didn't get as much done as I had planned. On top of having to work, he had some guy help ruin his day at work. (police included) He did get to come home a little early and when he got home, he had brought these flowers for me! Just because! He is so nice when it comes to giving flowers - I get them often!!
Later, Noah went with his Grandma Janet and Papa Doug to a Halloween Festival(?) thing. It's at the Tonaquint Nature Center and they have this every year. Anyway, they have all sorts of halloween carnival type games, a little treat at the end, and a craft that they can do. Noah chose to make this cute halloween bracelet for ME!! I guess there were a bunch of different things to choose from but he told his grandma he wanted to make something for his mom. And he made it all by himself. Aaaw! So this is my bracelet. Don't I have the nicest boys?!!

5 comments:

.mel. said...

Cute stuff! Colby needs to give some pointers to Dave- I only get flowers on Valentines & Anniversaries! (thats better than nothin though!- so I can't complain)

The Millers said...

You are spoiled. Flowers and Jewelry in the same day! Noah is so sweet to choose to make something for you. And it looks like he did a good job on the bracelet!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Your boys need to give my boys some tips! haha! No, I have some great ones, but you have definatley been spoiled lately!

Sherie said...

Wow, today was your day! How sweet is that. Colby is teaching Noah young how to be a gentleman.
Fun for you!

The McGraths said...

So sweet! You do have the nicest boys! I love unexpected gifts, it really brightens your day and reminds me that I am loved and appreciated. Your a Lucky gal!