Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The first 5 years...



Today is Noah's 5th birthday! I can't believe he is already 5. Time flies when there is so much going on. Noah loves doing ANYTHING that means he gets to be outside! Fishing, hunting, mowing the lawn, you name it. His two best buddies are his dad and papa Kent. The primary presidency called the other day to find out some of his favorites, and he said "playing with Cutler" was his favorite thing to do. Noah, you are such a blessing in our lives! We love you and hope you have a very happy 5th birthday!! Love mom, dad, and Cutler!!

8 comments:

Sherie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! 5 years old, you are such an amazing boy! Gramma Sherie and Papa Kent love you soooo much and we are thankful everyday for you. Have fun on your special day!

.mel. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a very fun day! We love you lots.... Uncle Dave & Auntie Mel.

The Millers said...

Happy Birthday Noah! We can't wait for your fun birthday party!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I got my links back up FINALLY! My page is rolling again! haha

stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Noah buddy!!! We love you so much and wish we could be there! We're so excited for Christmas when we can see you! XOXOXOXOXOX! We hope you have the best day!!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I'll tell you the secret if you don't share with everyone else! haha! I actually make them myself but it's super easy once you get the hang of it!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Give me your e-mail address again and I'll e-mail it to ya!

Kaymee said...

Happy Birthday!!! cute cute baby pics!!! love the hair :) So does he start kindergarten next year??? He will be the oldest in class like Jenna.