Monday, October 1, 2007

Can you say B-R-A-C-E-S?



Our poor little 'one year old'...he has no idea what's in store for him. Lucky for us both of our boys don't have this problem. As you can clearly see, there will some day be a lucky orthodontist we'll get to visit regularly. Thankfully it will only be for one child (so far). I am not looking forward to it, but my father-in-law Doug informed me it was a Labrum trait. So see, Cutler has SOMETHING from his dad. Before I had kids, I always worried that they wouldn't have straight teeth. Funny that while I was pregnant I never even thought about it, and it happened. I actually think it's kind'a cute!! Cutler just wouldn't be Cutler without the G A P.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa I just have to laugh! My son has a MAJOR gap and he still sucks his thumb so he's got buckteeth on the way. Seriously I don't know what to do with him. We better start saving now for all of his teeth work in the future. But like you said... if it fits the personality then it is totally cute! It runs in both mine and Phill's family so our kids are doomed!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Alli by the way! I forgot to put my name!

stefanie said...

Cutler nice GAP! It makes me smile...such a funny little guy! It makes all of his funny little faces he pulls even funnier! We miss you guys!

stefanie said...

PS, Noah, looking good! Your parents already thank you for the money you will save them! ;)

The McGraths said...

I had braces for 7 years! It sucks! Just be thankful that you only have 1 in need. My parents had 10 kids with braces! We personally payed for our Ortho's retirement!