Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Finally, a minor update

Okay, Okay, so I haven't been on top of things lately and there's really nothing to report on. So, as you can see by the time this was posted that I stayed up late tonight just to do something different on our page. I was sick of looking at the same thing. Since it is now after midnight, my brain is fried and I can't think of what I want to say on another post I am working on. So, it's nothing great but check back later tonight(10/2) and you may find more from the Labrum's. -Good night.

3 comments:

.mel. said...

Wow... this is like a mega-post! It kinda reminds me of Sherie Ruth's combo presents @ christmas! (haha) throw eveything all into one! No offense to Cutler but your right, an orthodontist out there is going to love working with that diastima (gap). But Noah - those are some pearly whites!!! Lookin good!

.mel. said...

I forgot... love Cutler's feet too, that's too funny! I guess whatever's comfy works!

Sherie said...

Thats it Melanie...ALL your presents are going in ONE box...all of them.
Cutler...I love the gap, and yes, it is totally you!! Noah, what a smile...
Love my boys teeth and all
Gramma