Friday, October 12, 2007

BOYS!!



I know this isn't a very good picture, but check out Cutler's face! When I saw them on the trampoline I had to do a double take at it. That same day was really windy and Cutler loves digging in the rocks. Well, Noah told me that he(Cutler) would scoop up some dirt and throw it in the air, then the wind would catch it and blow it all over him, obviously. There was so much dirt in his hair I couldn't even brush it out. It was nap time, but he definately had to have a bath first. I should have taken a picture of the tub afterwards. It was so full of dirt!! Aaaaghh! Boys!!

2 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

HaHa! Boys are hilarious! I hope I am blessed with another one someday! They definately keep you on your toes at all times! No relaxin' for mama!

The Millers said...

What a cute dirty face! I have seen that kind of face at my house many times, and I love it!(Except for the clean up, of course)They are so cute together on that trampoline, Cutler has a sweet big brother.