Sunday, October 14, 2007

Someone is spoiled!

So yesterday my mom & I went up to Salt Lake to go shopping. I needed to look for some couches and we wanted to go to Gardner Village. When we got home, I was unloading her car while she and Colby just stood in the garage watching me get Cutler's car seat. When I finally got it unhooked I was taking it into the garage when I noticed balloons...and then I noticed what they were tied to. This beautiful 2007 gray/silver Yukon!! Colby & I had been looking for a new car and we had Dave go to the auction for us to find just what I wanted. But Dave told me that the one they wanted to get went for too much so they would have to go again next week. Little did I know they were keeping a tiny little secret from me... they got it! So here is my new car!!

13 comments:

.mel. said...

HaHa... We are sneeky-sneeky! I'm glad the suprised worked! It's way nice! ENJOY!

The Millers said...

Your a lucky lady! It looks like it's a really nice car! Congrats!

The McGraths said...

Love the new car!

stefanie said...

Sooo nice! Nice job Colb, you and your cars!!!

Jenny said...

What a nice surprise and what a sweet hubby you have. Enjoy your new set of wheels!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Love the new car! You are definately one spoiled chickadee!

Jenny said...

I forgot to ask, how did you get your cute Halloween background??

Staci... said...

What an awesome suprise!!

Kaymee said...

Lucky girl!!! You got to go shopping AND you didn't have to dit through all the signing crap of getting a new car!!! the

Hillary said...

Fun for you! Hey lets do lunch sometime. I have not seen you in forever!

Sherie said...

Very nice. Being in the surprise was half the fun. I'll bet Noah and Cutler are loving the new ride in style. I'm still waiting for my ride!
Love ya,
Sher

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Tiff- I sent you an invite to my blog but I'm not sure if I sent it to the right e-mail address. Let me know if you got it or not. If not then just leave me your e-mail in one of your comments! Thanks!

Tiffany said...

No, Ali, you didn't do the right email. millert79@hotmail is the one you need to use. Thanks