Sunday, October 28, 2007

Noah's Birthday Party!

As you will be able to see from the video the party was a lot of fun. Noah wanted an Airplane birthday and I had no idea how to pull it off, so I convinced him to have the Halloween party. I think it turned out a little better than the other would have. All of our family was there and just like every other year, Noah made a haul. I just have to say, Cutler was so funny, he just hung out and the pictures show him blowing bubbles, relaxing on the trampoline, and doing a balancing act on his bike. What a kid! So, Noah had a blast and thank you everyone for your presence and presents!

6 comments:

.mel. said...

Cute Slideshow- Love It! It was a great party & my apple was delicious!!! Happy Birthday Noah!

stefanie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is such a cute slideshow...and such a cute party! We wish we could have been there for all the fun. The costumes look great! Noah makes a great Batman, and Cutler makes a very cute spider!!! Happy Birthday Noah!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

That looks so fun! It looks like you had some great ideas for an awesome party! Did you ever get that e-mail I sent you with the info? Just thought I'd check!

The Millers said...

Nice video! We all had a great time at Noah's party! You always go all out and this year was no exception. We can't wait to see what you come up with for next year!

Sherie said...

Wow Noah, what a spooktacular Birthday party! It was so much fun, and I'm glad I won the prize!
I hope you had a fun time because I had a great time! I loved the caramel apples the best! And your Dad was a kick as Larry the Cable Guy! That was pretty good...I love you and hope you had a Happy Birthday!
I Love you XOXO
Gramma Sherie

The McGraths said...

Happy Birthday Noah! What a hansome batman!