Monday, August 8, 2011

Va-Ca-Tion!

July 31 - August 7
Carnival Cruise Line
 Mexican Riviera
Colby & I needed this SO BAD!
This is our 3rd time cruising to Mexico. 2nd time with Carnival.
Loved it!!
[How exciting for you to look at pictures of us!;) We're definately not as cute or fun as our kids!]

Our oceanview room

This splash pad is obviously up on the top of the ship. I took this picture for my kids.

Aaaawwww. Formal night. We're not very fancy.
Our first formal night was on Monday, which was a day at sea.
Can you tell we layed by the pool...All day!?

Cabo marina - Day 1 in port. We spent 2 days here.

Lover's Beach - we didn't go here;)

We rented this moped and drove up the coast.

On the second day we went on a fishing trip. Before we left I told Colby I thought this would be so fun to do. I'm glad we did it. It was a nice day out on the water, but it cost way too much!!

About 15 minutes out in the open ocean we got a bite.

We were hoping for a Marlin but got this Dorado.
They are so pretty under the water. They're flourescent.

About 15 minutes later...
I got to reel one in.

Don't remember the name of it. It was really a pretty blueish silver color.
We caught 3 of them, then used them for bait.

Saw 2 sea turtles. They were so big. And really quite fast.
It was a fun day. We caught all 4 of those fish within the first hour and a half, then nothing else for 3 1/2 more hours.

This is for Allison

Colby and I had some great dinner servers. We always looked forward to dinner to see these guys.
The one right next to me was ALWAYS smiling. Always.
We called him smily.

We had such a good time. We missed our kids, and by Saturday I was ready to be back with them.
We owe our family big time!

4 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. I will be calling you when we book our trip for next summer for some tips on where to go.

Kiesha said...

How fun! Every couple deserves a vacation without kids!

tammylozano said...

Looks Like A BALL it makes me wanna go CRUISIN AGAIN LOL!!

Allison said...

Absolutely LOVE the towel creature!! Really though, looks like so much fun! We are totally coming next time, okay!?!