Monday, August 15, 2011

Kids Vacation

We have the best family! In order for Colby & I to go on our cruise, it took almost all of them to take care of our kids. Shan (Jennifer really) & I have this deal...you watch my kids, I'll watch yours. That's kinda the way it's gonna have to be if we want to go on trips without our kids anymore.

So we took them up on the deal first. Sunday morning when we left, we dropped all three kids off at my mom's. She took them to church then took the boys over to Jennifer's. They stayed there the rest of the week, until Friday. Lexie slept at my mom's, and she would take her to Jennifer in the morning on her way to work, then pick her up after. Wednesday night, Doug & Janet picked them up and took them to McDonalds. I'm pretty sure Jennifer was super grateful for the break. All I have to say is she is a trooper!! She had all sorts of things for them to do during the week. It's just best to keep them busy. And she did.

Fed the ducks

Rode the carousel



Sold Kool-aid


Played in the water

and with play dough(it's not allowed at my house)



Went on a picnic



Jumping Jacks

Then...
Friday after work, gramma Sherie picked the kids up and took them camping - sort of. Her kind of camping anyway. They went up to Cedar and camped @ the KOA.







They haven't quit talking about all the fun things they did while we were gone! Thank you so much to all of our family who helped.

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Tiffany - your sweet! And we don't play with play dough at my house either. That is cookie dough. It's just colored. They made whatever they wanted out of it and then we cooked and ate them!