Monday, August 29, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Tuesday August 23rd

This week Lexie started her very first 'dance tass'. The day I signed her up, about 3 weeks ago, we went and bought her a little dance outfit. Every day since she has asked 'when does my dance tass stawt?'

She was so excited for it. And when the day came she could hardly wait to get in her leotard and go.




 Once we got there and it was time to go in, it was a whole different story. The mom's don't get to watch. Which is a huge bummer for me. I need pictures. So when her teacher told her your mommy will be right here when you're done, she didn't like that. Her cousin Kambree is in the class with her and I tried to get her to go in with her, but she didn't care at that point. Finally I just put her down, her teacher took her in and I left.

When she was all done Ms. Cassie said she did just fine once she got in there. I knew she would!

3 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

So fun. Kadence was the same when she was in dance. I can't wait til my girls start it again.

Sherie said...

weeeee! I can't wait to see her dance..LOVE the leotard! so.dang.cute!

.mel. said...

Sad you don't get to watch. it's the cutest thing ever!
Hallie can't wait to officially start next week!!