Friday, August 26, 2011

Pine Valley

Last weekend Colby won 'Best Dad Ever'
like we didn't already know that.
I needed to run around town and get some things...without kids.
So he took all 3 kids up to Pine Valley to hang out with his parents, go fishing, shoot guns.
Whatever they wanted to do.
I tried to get my mom to go with me,
but I didn't know that her and my dad had snuck out of town for the weekend.
So I was really on my own.

[Anyway...]
they had a blast.
Don't know why Noah didn't make it into any of the pictures.
They fished. But didn't catch a thing!
Went on a hike.
Played at the house.
Played in the river. Cutler.
And shot the guns.
Lexie stayed with grandma while the boys did that.
Janet loved that Lexie talked her ear off. She's not usually like that.
Only if she has one on one time.



This kid will jump in the water anywhere. Anytime. Naked. And he doesn't care who's around.


3 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Yes we all know that Colby is one of the Best dads ever. I love lexies cheeser and Cutler oh Cutler what do you say about that boy except we sure do love him

Kristen said...

Oh my Hannah and I laughed right out loud. Crazy Cutler!!!

Allison said...

Lol! I can't wait to see what Cutler is like in high school! He is awesome!