Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First day of School

2nd grade
Mrs. King

Doesn't Noah look all big and grown up?
Boy are we ready for school to start. It does seem extremely early this year, but considering all the days off they get during the year, I guess they better get started! Noah is excited to be going back, and so am I. He's such a good helper with the kids, and to do little chores for me, but it's time. He's bored.
We're hoping for a great year. I haven't heard one good thing about his teacher yet. And last night was back to school night and I have to be honest, I wasn't very impressed with her. I guess time will tell!

2 comments:

Sherie said...

Wow..who is that handsome grown up kid? LOVE the outfit! I can't believe you are going to second grade! I can't wait to hear all about your fist day!

.mel. said...

So grown up & so handsome! Good luck in 2nd grade!! [i remember i loved it!]