Monday, August 23, 2010

1st day of preschool

Cutler started going to Mrs. Kathy's preschool today. He goes 3 days a week for 2 hours each day. It's a nice little break for me, but it kind of messes up Lexie's nap since it's in the afternoon. We'll adjust.
I was nervous because he doesn't know anyone, and it's a new place. This morning we drove by her house to make sure I knew where I was taking him. He was so excited to see 2 slow guys out front. (the little green guys from costco that hold a flag and say slow, so drivers know kids are around) We have one and the kids think it super cool.
When I picked him up he said he had "so much fun!" There are a ton of cute little kids in his class, so hopefully he'll make some friends fast.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Samantha starts soon. I am excited and scared about it all. I know she will love it!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I can't believe that I haven't commented yet. Cutler you look so big I can't believe you are already 4! I hope you have the best time in preschool. We miss you so much. I wish I was there to pick you up once in awhile.