Saturday, August 28, 2010

Families are Forever!

On July 9, 2010 this adorable little family was sealed together in the St. George Temple.
TaLu is my very best friend clear back from 3rd grade. We've done a lot together, and this was one more thing to check off our list. I am so happy I got to be a witness to this!
I had never seen a family sealing before. This was my first!!
We went through the session and then into the Celestial room.
I loved watching the kids.
For as rambunctious as TaLu claims them to be
the Spirit was definately there to guide them.
The day I went through the temple to receive my own endowments, TaLu's mom Patsy was there. When we came out of the session, she said to me, "We're gonna get Lu here one day."
And no thanks to me, she got her there!!
TaLu, Kade, Kadynce, Kymber, and Gage...
I am so happy I was able to share this special day with you! Congratulations!!


No comments: