Sunday, August 30, 2009

8 months

Lexie has hit some pretty big milestones this month.
Some things for us to remember:
  • On August 7, both of your bottom front teeth broke through. They're so cute!
  • You've finally figured out eating from a spoon, and actually open your mouth for it. Yay for me, feeding time is more of a pleasant experience now.
  • I haven't found anything yet that you absolutely will not eat. Another yay!
  • You love to swing. Both the indoor & outdoor swing makes you laugh.
  • It's pretty definite your eyes will be brown, but some days your right eye looks a little blue??
  • I love when I come into your room to get you out of bed and you lift your little head up to look over the rails. You get so happy and excited when you see me coming to get you!
  • And the biggest milestone...You're crawling! Thankfully you're not in turbo mode yet, but I'm sure it's right around the corner.


8 comments:

Elisa said...

I love the early crawling stages. oh-be so glad she's not in turbo mode! I'm dying with Sam! She's EVERYWHERE! And hurts herself contantly!

Kiesha said...

I can't believe she is crawling! That is so crazy! She is soo adorable!

stefanie said...

Yay Lexie! Look at those long little arms of hers! SO, so cute! So are you sure you don't want to come out soon, Lexie told me she misses me!
I'll be calling you today!

.mel. said...

Lexie you still seem so little for all those things, I can't believe it! SO cute!

Staci... said...

She is SO Cute!! She is so little!! What a cutie!!

Tiffany said...

SO freaking CUTE! I want to gobble her up!!!!

Tiffany said...

SO freaking CUTE! I want to gobble her up!!!!

Sherie said...

She is SO cute and I DO gobble her up! Sweet Lexie..loving watching you grow..:)