Wednesday, August 5, 2009

30 years

Wow! 30 was an age I always thought was 'old'. You know when you were in high school talking about your future, I think that to myself I was referring to my 30's. Well, here I am, and honestly, I don't feel old. I mean, I do, but not really. In my mind, once you were 30 you had probably done it all...got married, bought a home, had a job, have kids, drive a mini van, drive the car pool, have kids games to go to. If that's the list, I have done it all. Except the mini van. So, maybe I am old?
I haven't figured it out yet, but if my boys keep acting the way they've been the past, oh... I don't know...2 years, I will for sure be old and gray, quick! They are wearing me out.

Here are some of the fun things I got.
Sherie took us out and did pictures a few weeks ago and then blew this one up and framed it. I absolutely love it!! (picture of a picture...doesn't do it justice)

and these were on the door when Colb & I got home from dinner.

4 comments:

Kiesha said...

Happy LaTe BirThDaY TifF! It looks like you got some fun stuff!! I love the pic!

Sherie said...

Fabulous birthday...and your NOT old..not even close. I used to think 30 was old too until I passed it by YEARS ago..HA! You did get some fabulous things!..I might have to give that sewing machine a whirl!

Kaymee said...

Happy Birthday!!! wow, 30!! :)

Elisa said...

Funny how 30 starts feeling younger and younger as you age huh? You're doin awesome for 30! And nice loot! Somebody loves you!