Friday, August 14, 2009

3 years old

Interview with Cutler. His real answers are in parenthesis.
What is your favorite color? blue (dinosaur)
What is your favorite thing to eat? pizza, chicken nuggets (dinosaur)
What is your favorite song? Wheels on the bus (dinosaur)
What is your favorite toy? DINOSAUR
What is your favorite movie? Incredibles (dinosaur)
What is your favorite drink? Apple juice
What is your favorite show? Little bear, Max & Ruby, Backyardigans
Who is your buddy? (Noah)
What is your favorite animal? My giant dinosaur {the pinata for his b-day party}
Some of Cutler's favorite things are: Sarge, his silky blanket, taking pictures with my camera, chasing kids around pretending to be nothing else but a dinosaur, Pirate Island Pizza, and a bubble bath.
Cutler, I absolutely love how you are always doing silly things to make us laugh...
I totally love your cheezy smile!
I love how you can fall asleep anywhere...(haha)
I love how strong you are...
You absolutely love to play in the water.
You are 100% boy! and I love it...
You do have a sweet, gentle, and loving side too.

Cutler, as wild, crazy, energetic, and out of control as you are...

I wouldn't have you any other way!!

Happy Birthday big boy!

10 comments:

stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Cutler buddy!!! Can you imagine the trouble he and Jones would get in together? Oh my! We're sad we're missing your dinosaur party!!! Love you lots!
Happy, happy birthday!

Staci... said...

Happy Birthday Cutler! Love all the pics! So cute! You are such a character! Love it! Happy Birthday!!

Sherie said...

There must be a reason Cutler and Jones are seperated by thousands of miles..because Stefanie; just the thought of those two boys together..gives me SHIVERS!!! Oh my! :) Cutler; Love YOU buddy! Happy Happy 3rd Birthday!!! Me and PaPa are SO sad we wont be to your Dinosaur party! We hope you have so much fun...Tiffany, you better get LOTS of pictures! Put Melanie in charge of the camera! Cutler, we will have our own PARTY when we get home!

.mel. said...

Happy Birthday!! Holy lots of pictures! See you tomorrow!

Tonya said...

I love boys too. they are so wild and crazy but no hormones, not until about 14 anyways. what adorable kids. i love the hair bows. i can't find any that aren't huge on ramie's tiny head

The McGraths said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 3!!! What a big boy.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Cutler. You are the funnest boy ever. Your party was a blast and you were so cute, everything was a dinosaur even you. (so you thought)

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Cutler. You are the funnest boy ever. Your party was a blast and you were so cute, everything was a dinosaur even you. (so you thought)

Lindsey R said...

Oh Tiff! What a cute post! I love the interview...he is 100% boy! That's funny how he can fall asleep anywhere...wish my little guy was like that! Can't believe he's 3!!!

Our Family said...

He is so cute!