Thursday, August 13, 2009

First day of School

Doesn't it seem like every year it comes earlier? We aren't even to the middle of the month yet and school has already started.
This year Noah is in 1st grade!

His teacher's name is Mrs. Gunther, and she seems to be really nice. He says he likes her. His little friend Hunter is in his class, and they sit at the same table. That could be bad. He was so excited to get to eat lunch at school, have 3 recesses, and get to walk to & from school. We can't wait to see and hear about all the new and fun things he gets to do and learn.

5 comments:

Sherie said...

Wow! Noah, you look so handsome and ready for your first day of first grade! I can't believe that you are so grown up and going to school ALL day! I can't wait to hear all about it! Me and Papa are missing you lots! LOVE YOU!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

You do look so grown up. I can't believe how fast it goes by.

stefanie said...

Oh my FIRST GRADE!!! I totally remember 1st grade, I can't believe how big he is!!! Congrats buddy, it's gonna be so fun!! Hope you had a good first day!!

.mel. said...

1st grade?! I can't believe it! Hope you had a fun first day!

tammylozano said...

How fun he looks so grown up what a cute kid!!