Sunday, August 3, 2008

Melanie

Yesterday was our cute sister-in-law Melanie's birthday, and I know I'm late but we were busy. We started the day with a baby shower for her, where I must say she and 'little.miss.Hallie' were oh so spoiled. Later we went to Samurai 21 for some great entertainment and food, then on to the house for some delicious dessert, and more presents for Mel. We hope you had a fun day opening tons of presents. We love you!
Happy Birthday!!

And I have to put these pictures of the boys at dinner. If you look close at Noah's you can see the shrimp flying right above the oil bottles. He didnt' catch it, but it was a good try. And Cutler made me hold him like this every time they made the fire. Noah loved watching the chef and the whole night afterwards he pretended that he was doing the tricks with his chopsticks. He's a funny boy!



3 comments:

.mel. said...

Saturday was pretty fun, thanks for everything! Noah & Cutler were too funny @ dinner. Happy Birthday to you, see you tonight!

Lindsey R said...

HAPPY B-DAY TIFF! We had so much fun last night. I loved seeing everyone and catching up! You look so dang good pregnant, your tiny! We need to get together more, I miss you!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! Hope you have a great day!