Monday, August 11, 2008

The firetruck





Just this morning I was out back sweeping up the sand that Cutler decided to throw all over the back patio. While we were out there I heard this noisy truck out front. It sounded maybe like a UPS or FEDEX truck, something loud like that. I knew it wasn't at our house but for some reason it struck my curiosity so I went out front to check it out. Call me dumb, but I'm glad I did. Next door a fire truck had stopped and was doing a random check on the fire hydrant. So I went and got the boys to come and see the truck. While we were standing there, one of the nice firemen saw the boys and waved to them. The boys waved back and before I knew it he was coming over with a little fire hat for each of them. He was so cute and nice to the boys. And the boys love their hats.

Thanks for making our day Mr. Fireman!

7 comments:

Lindsey R said...

How fun, they look so cute!!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so cute!!! I bet they loved it!!!

Morgan said...

Cute!! What a nice Fireman.

Sherie said...

What boys aren't facinated with Firemen and a big red firetruck!!
Noah and Cutler make some handsome fire-boys !!

Anonymous said...

How cute Tiff, your boys are just so darling. What a cute fireman to do that too.

the johansen's said...

They look so cute! I can't wait to see you guys on Thurs and Fri!!

The Millers said...

So fun! What a nice fireman, my boys would have loved that!