Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So the day itself was a very busy one as I'm sure most of yours was. Noah had school and of course they got to wear their costumes. He had a morning full of Halloween fun. They even paraded around their little classroom. They had just got done reading a Halloween story when I picked him up.


After school I had both the boys take a nap so that I could get a few things done because I knew I wasn't going to be able to get things done that night. As soon as they woke up I took them to the Holiday Inn's pumpkin patch. We got a few good pictures before the rest of the town showed up...



When Colby got home from work and ready, we went over to my parents house for mom's chili. She has made it a tradition for us and it was yummy as ever. We met Shan & Jennifer with the boys over there and got a few more pics...


You all know what it's like to get a "good" picture with 5 little boys all looking at the camera and smiling, right? Well, this is what you get! After grandma Miller's we went back to our neighborhood trick-or-treating. Then we made our way to Grandma Sherie's and over to the Labrum's. All in all it was a great Halloween, not a ton of crazy kids, and not a ton of candy! We hope you all had a safe and fun Happy Halloween. (Now on to greater things...Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!)







5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I miss the Holiday Inn's Pumpkin patch! It's so pretty.

Sherie said...

Love the pumpkin pictures! (want a copy of all of them, thank you)Sooo cute. Noah you made a very cool Batman...and Cutler you are a very cute Spider if there was such a thing...
Halloween was a hit!(except I only had 12 trick-o-treaters..two of which were Noah and Cutler) And that was all that mattered!!
Love you!
XOXOXO
Gramma

Kaymee said...

cute costume!! I love chubby little spiders!!!

The Millers said...

Cute pictures on the pumpkins! We'll have to try that next year. And my pictures of all the boys didn't turn out any better than yours - but what can you expect?

Tiffany said...

Tiff-
This is Jen at Colby's work, will you add me to your blog spot invitees? Your blog is darling.
Thanks,
Jen
jennifer@g-companies.com