Monday, November 19, 2007

What the...Bachelor?! (Forever!)

Seriously! What the heck just happened?! Has anyone watched this season? I don't know who has but what the heck? So, he liked Jenni from the very first episode, and I thought DeAnna was gone a long time ago. Obviously he saw something in her. He's gorgeous- scruff and all, a millionaire, nice, seemed sincere...I don't know what to think anymore. I guess at least he didn't propose to one of them knowing he wasn't going to take it any farther, and just prolong the heartbreak. But now what does he do? He just had 25 women thrown at him and sent every one of them packin'. So here he is, single again. I get that he didn't 'love' any of them, but it's just crazy he broke every one of the girls' hearts plus his own. Or did he?! We'll find out tomorrow on "After the Final Rose"...

8 comments:

The Millers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Millers said...

Sorry, I totally messed up on my comment. Anyway, I watched all season and was sure Jenni would be picked. I didn't get to watch tonight so I was super surprised to read your post. Now I know I'll be watching tomorrow!

Jenny said...

I did not watch last nights show but I am totally blown away that he didn't pick Jenny. Maybe he is just a player and was looking for a really good time.

.mel. said...

I never tuned in to the Bachelor this season, I saw the very first episode is all, but he is pretty cute! It never turns out the way we think... It's the same EVERY season, thats why I don't really care anymore.

T.K. said...

Tiff, so I changed you're name aren't you proud love? It is now biffany J/K!! luv you have a good Thanksgiving.

Gretchen said...

Tiff your Christmas background looks so cute!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

K I am a total addict of The Bachelor and I totally forgot that it was on because I am in Idaho right now for the week. So what the heck ahppened? He sent both of them packing or just Jenni? You HAVE to fill me in. I thought he would pick Jenni from the 1st episode on. What the crap! Well I'll be waiting for your reply cuz I am dying to know!

Kristen said...

what a loser. How sad that watching the bachelor is the only romance I get now a days and it had to end this way. I don't think I'll ever watch another season again. They lost me at two good-bye's!!!!