Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Big Trouble!

So, this is what Cutler has been UP to lately. No good! This is a daily thing for him and honestly, I don't know what to do to get him to stop climbing in and on everything. Literally! The kitchen table, the stools, chairs, Noah's toolbox, and the drawers. I can barely take my eyes off him and he's climbing. Well, last night we had just got our new couches(later post) and the boys were in Noah's room playing. All of a sudden, Noah comes running out with a big smile on his face and says, "Mom, come see this, you've gotta see what Cutler's doing" Right then I knew and took off into the room to get him out of the drawer. But, before we got there the dresser came crashing down on him. He was in the bottom drawer bent all the way forward, with the whole dresser laying on top of him. He was screaming, but luckily he wasn't seriously hurt, mostly just scared. So was I! After we got him out I was holding him and went to sit on the bed and he thought I was putting him down so he grabbed my shirt and wouldn't let go. That's when I knew he was scared. So, I'm not glad this happened to him by any means, but maybe it scared him enough to not do it again. There hasn't been any climbing today, so I'm crossing my fingers.

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Climber or not, Cutler looks really cute in those picutes. Carson use to climb up everything, so I know how you feel. It's really scary. Your right, it would be good if it had scared him enough to stop!

Wayne and LaRae John said...

What cute pictures, and Cutler is just adorable. I love how your pictures really caught him in the act. Priceless!!